Check This Out

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Silence of night

Its about two months away i left this blog. Same reasons. Busy, homeworks, school and blablabla. So harini macam free sikit, saja nak tambah post. Even i knew nobody will noticed it. Uhm. Malam2 ni la syok nak buat karangan. Idea mencurah-curah mcm chocolate fountain fushh fusshhh! Nyum lapar la pulak.

So i'll just wanna confessed something. And questioning something that unanswerable. 'Why people forget & changed easily?'

Can someone give me an answer for this?.................................

Well maybe they didn't changed... or it just that i never knew who really they are.Kadang-kadang benda yg kita tak pernah expect akan jadi. Thats what scares me now. I don't want to be alone.. I just want someone cares about me, listens to my problems and always be there..for me.

I don't know what bothering you now. Maybe my attitude or my breath??! So just say it straight to my face. WHAT IS MY WRONG? I just play my character as a friend. I tried everyday to please you, to cheer you up. Can't you just see it?

You're just like them....







No comments:

Post a Comment

Amoi comel nak komen oiiii ♡