Check This Out

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Year, New me?



New year is coming
and so as school
and homework
and stupid problems
and undefined sickness
and "ombak rindu'"
Pffttt.


Wohoa i'm sooo not ready. Time, why you so fast? Ahh tapi kena get through jugak walau macam mana pun. And just hoping that 2012 is better than 2011 and a better me. Yepp better me *sigh. Em, i tried to impress YOU but seems it doesn't works on YOU. Sorry i tried to be myself and tired of it. Maybe i'll just stop here and hoping that someday you would accept me for who i am. Haha why i care? em, yes i care. So much care T.T

Okay next topic puhlish. Haha buang masa ja. And and last one! Um maybe I HATE SCHOOL SOOOO MUCH but not people in the school. Hehe i misschu my friends.. hm a lot :')
Hm tapi maybe lepasni ada yang takda kan. Ahh mood down balik duh! Tapi kalau ada yang baca, PLEASE STAY. Sebab? Haha tak perlu sebab kot. Its like explaining what water taste like.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Amoi comel nak komen oiiii ♡